permaculture - Re: Cow poop & lignite (leonardite)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Milogic@aol.com
  • To: permawest@olywa.net, permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Cow poop & lignite (leonardite)
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 13:43:40 -0500 (EST)

Kirk,

I suspect that cow poop may have the esteemed role it has earned more because
it is difficult to find adequate collections of buffalo, carabao, elk, deer,
et al in feed yards than because of its unique characteristics. But, then
again, what do I know?
Lignite you got me on that one. Decaying forests abound in it so it has to be
a good thing in these days of fewer forests within which decay is allowed to
proceed.

Milo Clark
Berkeley CA USA