permaculture - NOT Central Coast Potent Info

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Akiva Werbalowsky" <akivaw@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: NOT Central Coast Potent Info
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 11:49:46 PST

Please change the Subject of email threads not specific to Central
California/Cal Poly Permaculture. This mislabeling can be confusing
which I'm sure is not intended.

If you actually are looking for info related to our Californian
university-based Permaculture Spring Event Series, Design
implementation, Summer Design Courses, internship trainings, or
bioregional celebrations, you're welcome to contact me at:

awerbalo@calpoly.edu

Thank you all for the high quality of communication on this list!

-Akiva Werbalowsky

Bioresource and Ag Engineering Dept.
Cal Poly State University

San Luis Obispo