permaculture - Help Save Masters degree Permaculture Curriculum at SRU

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lesjack.1@osu.edu (Damon R. Lesjack)
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Help Save Masters degree Permaculture Curriculum at SRU
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 11:07:01 -0400

Permaculture can only benefit from universitites conducting their
traditional research on permaculture issues to prove to themselves that it
works. We can learn from these findings also. If permaculture is to grow
into a more generally accepted practice, we need to encourage it in all of
its forms. Graduate level study can turn out some well read
permaculturalists, eager to practice.