permaculture - Hedgerow information (fwd) RFI

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@sunsite.unc.edu>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Hedgerow information (fwd) RFI
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 22:38:34 -0500 (EST)

Please respond directly to Amy.
Thanks.

LL

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 22:09:20 -0500 (EST)
From: Amanda Lynn Armbruster - 00 <armbrust@hal.muhlberg.edu>
To: london@sunsite.unc.edu
Subject: Hedgerow information

I am writing a research paper on the effects of hedgerows on pest
populations in apple orchards in Pennsylvania. My hypothesis is that
beneficials in hedgerows decrease the population of pests. Specifically,
I am interested in any research linking beneficials in hedgerows to a
decrease in pest damage on apples. However, any information concerning
the benefits of hedgerows to agricultural crops would be useful. Please
forward your pamphlet to armbrust@muhlenberg.edu as soon as possible.
Thank-you.
Sincerely,
Amy Armbruster

Support your local organic market farmer, buy products bearing the
BuyGreen and Sustainably Grown (natural, ecological & biointensive) labels
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden london@sunSITE.unc.edu

  • Hedgerow information (fwd) RFI, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 11/15/1997