permaculture - Central Coast Permalistserve (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@sunsite.unc.edu>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Central Coast Permalistserve (fwd)
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 09:33:36 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 21:50:34 PST
From: Akiva Werbalowsky <akivaw@hotmail.com>
Subject: Central Coast Permalistserve

Invitation to join the Central Coast Permaculture Guild Mailing List

This list is a community service extension of Cal Poly San Luis
Obispo's newly forming Permaculture Certificate program. To find out
more information about this program, or to become involved, you can
e-mail Akiva.

This listserv is open for new subscriptions, and we welcome any
folks, especially those in the Central Coast area of California to
become members.

Joining is simple. Send a message to
majordomo@rain.seattleantioch.edu with the message in the body
"subscribe ccpg".

To send a message to the entire subscribed base of the listserv,
address your message to ccpg@rain.seattleantioch.edu

If you need more information about how majordomo works, send a
message containing the word "help" to majordomo.

Enjoy! We welcome any feedback that you may have. Please feel free to
forward this message.