permaculture - re: funding opportunity

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Andrew Erb <erba@lincolnu.edu>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: re: funding opportunity
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 12:38:33 -0600 (CST)

Yes this (see original message below) does seem like a good opportunity
to promote permaculture. Is there anyone who is allready teaching
permacultue that would like to participate (lead a discussion or specific
workshop)? A prposal could be written to provide
permaculture/sustainable ag. education to cooperative extensions and
other interested parties (nation or world wide) via video conferencing.
I'm at Lincoln University in Jefferson City, Missouri, there is a video
conferencing center here, as well as at the University of Missouri, in
Columbia and several other sites throughout the state. I do not
personally have the expertise to teach, but would be glad to help set up
a multiple site video conference.

Andrew Erb erba@lincolnu.edu (573) 681-5530