permaculture - more information about your products

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Custodio Barros O.S.J." <mop16399@mail.telepac.pt>
  • To: <permanet@sunsite.unc.edu>
  • Subject: more information about your products
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 12:11:25 +0100

Dear Sirs.

We are a sucursal of BAM INTERNATIONAL Trading Import & Export Inc., in
Portugal (we are attaching our letter of introduction) and at the same time
we would like to enquire about your products.
We also like to know if you have, or are interested in have a representant
for your products here, in Portugal or Spain. You can contact us by phone:
351-01-4322836; fax: 351-01-4323403 or E-mail: mop16399@mail.telepac.pt.

  • more information about your products, Custodio Barros O.S.J., 10/27/1997