permaculture - Local (SFBay Area) seed exchange

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@sonic.net>
  • To: permaculture@envirolink.org, permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Local (SFBay Area) seed exchange
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 21:04:09 -0700

I don't know how many subscribers we have in the Bay Area, but I thought
I'd pass on the word about Occidental Arts and Ecology's immediately
upcoming SEED EXCHANGE AND POTLUCK on Sat the 18th of Oct, 97 from 3-6
at 15290 Coleman Valley Rd. Tremendous diversity will be offered. Learn
how to collect, process, and store your own.
--

Keith
keithdj@sonic.net

  • Local (SFBay Area) seed exchange, Keith Johnson, 10/17/1997