permaculture - Applications

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Mike Skinner <easyhay@arn.net>
  • To: "'permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu'" <permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Applications
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 08:36:03 -0500

Pardon me, in advance,
But could a poor educated peasant farmer like myself get an
answer to my "animal tractor on strip cropped" question or is this
not the appropriate forum?
What few of us farmers that are left here and as misguided as
I know we have been, are in the midst of continual battles risking
all that we have worked for for generations--weather, prices (cheap food
policy)
, etc., and now corporate hog farms. That is why I'm asking a somewhat vague
and purposely dumb question about a better way of protein production
as a viable and healthy system and one which will better unite "green"
people. Don't get me wrong, I love intellectual discourse, but now I must
roll up my sleeves and put to the test what I've learned.
Gotta move.....
Mike Skinner