permaculture - Welcome to Urban Ecology

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@nuteknet.com>
  • To: permanet@sunsite.unc.edu
  • Subject: Welcome to Urban Ecology
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 1997 22:11:22 -0400

http://www.best.com/~schmitty/ueindex.shtml
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden

Title: Welcome to Urban Ecology

Welcome to Urban Ecology

Urban Ecology, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization whose world-wide membership supports and participates in the development of ecologically healthy and socially vital cities and towns.

Topics available:

  • Blueprint for a Sustainable Bay Area - The goal of this project is to build a vision for the Bay Area based on sustainable alternatives.

  • Community Design Work is a project to bring sustainable planning and design services to local communities. The project will soon need volunteer architects, planners, landscape architects, designers, and others.

  • Find out more about Urban Ecology's award-winning journal -- what's in it and HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE! The Urban Ecologist, a quarterly journal tells you what architects, environmentalists, builders, planners and communities around the world are doing to make their cities healthier. Check here for more information.

  • Urban Ecology relies greatly on membership dues, and volunteers, to accomplish its work. Please become a member today! Here is our membership information.

  • The Sustainable Activist - The newsletter of Urban Ecology's Bay Area projects, events, and opportunities.

  • Our office information - phone numbers, who's here, what's here, and how to get to us.

  • Urban Ecology general information.

Return to the Bay Area Green Web.

Any questions or comments about this website? Just e-mail Urban Ecology at urbanecology@igc.apc.org.

last modified 6-06-97
mds

6,508th

  • Welcome to Urban Ecology, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 08/07/1997