permaculture - Re: your mail

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@sunsite.unc.edu>
  • To: juan vargas <ecotek@col-online.com>
  • Cc: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: your mail
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 23:59:00 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 12 Aug 1997, juan vargas wrote:

> To anyone with some free time:
>
> My name is Juan Vargas and I work for the COAMA Program in the
> Colombian
> Amazons (a program that seeks biodiversity conservation through supporting
> the indian communities), I am the Publications Director.
> I am interested in learning more about permaculture. I would
> appreciate
> if anyone could "guide" me, by refering literature or websites that could
> be usefull for a beginner on the subject.

You'll find a fair amount of information, the PC FAQ and lots of links in
my PC page at:

http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden/permaculture.html

----------------------------------
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
InterGarden
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
Venaura Farm
mailto:london@nuteknet.com
http://nuteknet.com/london

  • [no subject], juan vargas, 08/12/1997
    • Re: your mail, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 08/14/1997