permaculture - For your information

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ron Tramontano <rontrump@emi.net>
  • To: permaculture@sunsite.unc.edu
  • Subject: For your information
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 97 01:46:30 -0500

RON TRAMONTANO
11435A PALMETTO PARK ROAD
BOCA RATON, FL 33428
1-(800) 982-6476
(561) 482-1896 (Fax)
E-Mail: rtramontano@sprynet.com

July 3 1997

New Products Committee

To Whom It May Concern:

I am submitting this information for you to review.
This book has become the official self-defense book for
The Martial Arts Network, a 24 hour cable television network
due to launch in late 1998. At this time, however, there exists today
"The Martial Arts Network On-line" web site. This web site is in support
of the cable television network and has grown to be the largest
Martial Arts site in the world.

A Practical Guide to Self Defense Thru The Martial Arts Workbook
is a comprehensive and fully illustrated manual with over 680 photos.

Retail Price: $23.95

Discount pricing 30% 40% when ordering 18 books

If you have any additional questions, please contact me at the
above listed number. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Mr. Ron Tramontano
enc.

  • For your information, Ron Tramontano, 07/04/1997