permaculture - University student requiring information [Please reply to: E.Smyth@uea.ac.uk]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@sunsite.unc.edu>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Cc: E.Smyth@uea.ac.uk
  • Subject: University student requiring information [Please reply to: E.Smyth@uea.ac.uk]
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 23:45:55 -0400 (EDT)

Please send all replies to:

Emma Smyth
mailto:E.Smyth@uea.ac.uk

University student requiring information

To: organic@sunsite.unc.edu
Subject: University student requiring information
From: Emma Smyth <E.Smyth@uea.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 17:55:39 +0000

Dear Sir/Madam,
Hello! My name is Emma Smyth and I am a second year student
studying Environmental Sciences at the University of East Anglia.
I'm presently trying to think of a topic for my third year project. I am
very interested in sustainable agriculture and as such am interested in
organic farming and permaculture. I was thinking about doing some sort
of soil quality/soil ecology and/or yields comparison between organic
farming and/or permaculture and large agri-business style farms.
However, I don't know where any organic farms or permaculture sites are.
I would be grateful if you could let me know whether there are any
projects already going on which I may possibly be able to help with over
the Summer. My Email address is e.smyth@uea.ac.uk Thankyou. Yours
Faithfully, Emma Smyth.

  • University student requiring information [Please reply to: E.Smyth@uea.ac.uk], Lawrence F. London, Jr., 05/15/1997