permaculture - Re: Desert fava source.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: YankeePerm@aol.com
  • To: UrbanHarve@aol.com, owner-permaculture@envirolink.org, Elfpermacl@aol.com, Milogic@aol.com, permaculture-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu, susag.permaculture@nf.igc.apc.org
  • Cc: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu, permaculture@envirolink.org
  • Subject: Re: Desert fava source.
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 08:13:45 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 4/14/97 11:22:21 PM, UrbanHarve@aol.com wrote:

>A double amen. Wonderful folks. Now lets help more native seeds searchers
>find what there is from the other areas of the US and world. Bob
>Randall/Houston

>A double amen. Wonderful folks. Now lets help more native seeds searchers
>find what there is from the other areas of the US and world. Bob
>Randall/Houston

Hi Bob

Well, a lot of of this work is beign done, as you doubtless know, by such
established groups as Kent Whealy's seed saver exchange and also smaller
groups such as some friends who are saving seed from their Mohawk heritage
(last I heard). We're publishing a list of groups involved in such genetic
resource rescue and preservation in the next issue of PROD (Permaculture
Review, Overview and Digest.) Any nominations are welcome.

For Mother Earth, Dan Hemenway, Yankee Permaculture Publications (since
1982), Elfin Permaculture workshops, lectures, Permaculture Design Courses,
consulting and permaculture designs (since 1981), and now correspondence
courses via email. Internships available. Copyright, 1997, Dan & Cynthia
Hemenway, P.O. Box 2052, Ocala FL 34478 USA YankeePerm@aol.com

We don't have time to rush.

  • Re: Desert fava source., UrbanHarve, 04/14/1997
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Desert fava source., YankeePerm, 04/15/1997