permaculture - Common Purpose For Solar Energy Wind Energy Biomass Energy Geothermal Energy Renewable Energy

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@svr1.nuteknet.com>
  • To: permanet@sunsite.unc.edu
  • Subject: Common Purpose For Solar Energy Wind Energy Biomass Energy Geothermal Energy Renewable Energy
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 22:32:03 -0500

http://www.vivid.net/corp/commonpurpose/

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Venaura Farm - Chapel Hill, NC, USA
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
mailto:llondon@nuteknet.com http:nuteknet.com/london Venaura Farm
Title: Common Purpose For Solar Energy Wind Energy Biomass Energy Geothermal Energy Renewable Energy
[earth from
space picture]
A Common Purpose For Clean Energy
(A Non-Profit 501-C Corporation)

Bringing People Together To Protect Our Planet
By Using Biomass, Wind, Solar, And Geothermal Energy

[What's New]

[Photo of Environment] Our Mission Statement
Join Common Purpose
[Photo of Environment] Daily News Headline
Quick Facts On Energy
Your State And CO2
Monthly Issue Forum

[Photo of Environment] Talk To Your Own Rep
Potential Solutions
Legislation
Current Alerts!
[Photo of Environment] Finding People: Who's Who
Join A Net Newsgroup
Our Search Engines
Renewables Bookstore

Search The Common Purpose Website Or Email Us Questions:
[mailbox gif]
Every Few Days We Spotlight A Different Member - Visit Them!

Special Thanks To Microsoft For Their Support Of Us And The Environment

Microsoft Internet ExplorerMicrosoft Software for the Internet

Visitors Since 7/1/96:

  • Common Purpose For Solar Energy Wind Energy Biomass Energy Geothermal Energy Renewable Energy, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 02/12/1997