permaculture - Re: permaculture listserv

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@helios.oit.unc.edu>
  • To: Rollo Silver <rollo@artvark.com>
  • Cc: csa-l@prairienet.org
  • Subject: Re: permaculture listserv
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 10:46:56 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 14 Mar 1996, Rollo Silver wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how to subscribe to the permaculture listserv?
> Rollo Silver | e-mail: rollo@artvark.com |

Here's thee necessary info - let me know if you need more help.

TO SEND A MESSAGE to everyone subscribed to the list, i.e. to submit
your article to the mailing list, send e-mail to:
permaculture-mg@ces.ncsu.edu

TO RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION, on Almanac commands send e-mail
to almanac@ces.ncsu.edu with the message:
send guide
The Almanac System Administrator for NCCES is:
almanac-admin@ces.ncsu.edu

:
Lawrence F. London, Jr., Venaura Farm, Chapel Hill, NC USA
london@sunSITE.unc.edu, london@mercury.interpath.net
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london/The_Sustainable_Farmstead.html
http://www.interpath.net/~london
Organic Gardening, CSA & Permaculture Information
:

  • permaculture listserv, Rollo Silver, 03/15/1996
    • Re: permaculture listserv, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 03/15/1996