permaculture - first permaculture design course in Cuba + anecdote

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: adamt@peg.apc.org (Adam Tiller)
  • To: wlthwaite@ucdavis.edu, garygardner@igc.apc.org, rsilver@cam.org, 011510S@axe.acadiau.ca, dvan@igc.apc.org, J.deOnate@kristall.erdw.ethz.ch, jquevedo@epas.utoronto.ca, paco@nodo50.gn.apc.org, avonccplan@gn.apc.org, SIMONEL@fisher.biz.usyd.edu.au
  • Cc: fiona@nrl.pegasus.oz.au, consulcu@peg.apc.org, tomgreen@mpx.com.au, mkalish@ficus.psych.indiana.edu, cleone@ozonline.com.au, peterv@peg.apc.org, hepburn@peg.apc.org, pcjournal@peg.apc.org, permaculture-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu
  • Subject: first permaculture design course in Cuba + anecdote
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 02:16:22 +1000

Here's a copy of part of the latest letter from the two Australian women,
Toni Phillips and Sarah Wright, who have been working in Havana, Cuba during
1995. It is so positive that I had to forward it to you. And there's also a
letter which gives some background, too. They are very busy, so if you email
them, don't necessarily expect a reply. I have lots of reports, etc, if you
want more information. Please forward this to anyone else who may be
interested.

Adam

---