permaculture - Convergence

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: vic@daena.eepo.com.au (Victor Guest)
  • To: permaculture-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu (permaculture-mg list )
  • Cc: pat.dare@eepo.com.au (Pat Dare)
  • Subject: Convergence
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 1995 09:23:49 WST

.....xxxxxxXXXX EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST INVITED XXXXxxxxx......

SIXTH INTERNATIONAL PERMACULTURE CONFERENCE

"DESIGNING FOR A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE"

28 September - 7th October 1996

Perth WESTERN AUSTRALIA

Contents:
Registration Form
Preamble
Conference Outline
Preconference Events from Sep 1
Convergence
Post convergence options
Third World Assistance
Applications invited
Assistance sought
Perth and Western Australia; some details
Swanleigh: A village in the City
Further contact details

REGISTRATION OF INTEREST FOR BOTH CONFERENCE AND
CONVERGENCE
Please fill in the blanks and e-mail this section back to us

Name:
Address:
Code:
Country:
Phone:
Fax:
Email:

I am interested in attending:-
Conference [ ] Convergence [ ] Both [ ]
Please add me to your mailing list.

I APPLY TO:-
[ ] display my or my group's activities or products
[ ] speak on the subject of

[ ] offer a workshop on

Please attach an outline of your possible presentation.
Final copy for inclusion in the Conference proceedings
will be required by August 1, 1996. Email is acceptable, as is a
Mac or IBM disk with ASCII text or Word text in New Century
Schoolbook 12 point only.

[ ] Convergence details required:

The Instructor on my Certificate Course was
Country:
Year:

Return the details above to converg@eepo.com.au
Please delete from here on to save time and bandwidth

---------------------------------note-----------------------------------------

I will send any details from the convergence preamble, outline etc upon
request.

Return the final draft of the details above to .

converg@eepo.com.au

Happy Permaculturing.

Thanking you.

Regards,
Vic
--
Victor Guest V.G.Guest Perth, Western Australia
victor.guest@eepo.com.au 210 Barridale Drive, Kingsley. 6026

  • Convergence, Victor Guest, 11/26/1995