permaculture - First World Congress on Allelopathy (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Larry London <london@sunsite.unc.edu>
  • To: sustag-public@amani.ces.ncsu.edu, permaculture-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu, sust_ag-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu
  • Subject: First World Congress on Allelopathy (fwd)
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 23:46:51 -0400

------- start of forwarded message -------
From: famacias@merlin.uca.es (International Allelopathic Society)
Newsgroups: bionet.biology.n2-fixation
Subject: First World Congress on Allelopathy
Date: 18 Oct 1995 18:20:33 GMT

FIRST CIRCULAR

You are invited to participate in the FIRST WORLD CONGRESS ON
ALLELOPATHY. A SCIENCE FOR THE FUTURE which will be held in Cadiz, Spain,
from
Monday 16th to Friday 20th of September 1996.

You can read all the information about International Allelopathy
Society (IAS), International Advisory Committee, Scientific Programme and
Pre-Registration form from:

http://uca.es/allelopathy.html

and a complete guide of Cadiz and his University (UCA) from:

http://uca.es/

Alternatively, we can send you our first circular and
pre-registration
form (free) by mail if you ask for it by E-Mail.

Those interested in receiving the Second Circular are requested to
complete the Preliminary Registration Form and return it before DECEMBER
15th,
1995.

------- end of forwarded message -------