permaculture - 'Net Resources ...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: flora@flora.com
  • To: permaculture-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu
  • Subject: 'Net Resources ...
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 10:23:40 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Permaculturists,

Your address was sent to me from Carmela Leone
in Australia. We are trying to attract more
Pc folks to our on-line forum, The <Tree-House>
Discussion List For Community Forestry, which
promotes tree-planting in sub/urban habitats.

Please check out our WWW-site via URL:

<http://www.charm.net/~flora/>

Then if you & yours would like to subscribe
(or unsub) to Tree-House, just e-mail your
intentions to me, the list-administrator.

Also, is there a Permaculture mailing-list,
and is that who I am writing to here?

Looking forward to great rantings & plantings,

Richard Tryzno Ellsberry
Flora Communications, Baltimore
<Richard@Flora.Com>

  • 'Net Resources ..., flora, 10/19/1995