permaculture - Internet By E-mail

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Mike Smith P00297 - HICNET" <auhicmds@ibmmail.com>
  • To: internet@ibmmail.com, permaculture-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu
  • Subject: Internet By E-mail
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 1995 02:14:07 EDT

Reference: Note from HELP DESK - National Email Help Desk (EMHELP -
HICNET)
attached below
I have seen a lot of comments lately from people saying they don't have
Web access and that they only have E-mail. I used to be one of these people
too.

Below is a reference to a really good guide to accessing every internet
service (including the WWW) using only Internet E-mail.

Regards

Mike D. Smith, Canberra, Australia.
PermaNet---> HTTP://sunsite.unc.edu/london/permaculture.html
President, Permaculture ACT (Australian Capital Territory, Canberra) - PACT
Board, Australian Centre for Environentally Sustainable Systems - ACESS
Chief Editor, The Mulch, Journal of Permaculture ACT - MULCH
E-mail Administrator, Health Insurance Commission, Aust. Fed. Gov. - HIC

Internet..........auhicmds@ibmmail.com
X.400.............g=mike; s=smith; p=ausgovhic; a=ibmx400; c=au
PACT Address......PO Box 886, Civic Square ACT 2608, Australia
Home Address......10 / 12 Blackett Cres, Greenway ACT 2900, Australia
HIC Address.......PO Box 1001, Tuggeranong ACT 2900, Australia
ACESS Address.....49 Wentworth Avenue, Kingston ACT 2604, Australia
Phone (work)......+ 61 6 203 6040
Fax (work)........+ 61 6 203 6186
"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem" - Mollison

** **
** The contents of this mail item have been changed by **
** IBM mail exchange. Due to the length of the senders **
** item some lines had to be wrapped to accommodate the **
** format of this, or an interim system. Any lines that **
** have been wrapped have been marked at their beginning **
** with '...'. Wrapping occurred after character 079. **
** **