Subject: permaculture

  • From: kowens@teleport.com (Jeff Owens)
  • To: permaculture-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 1995 09:21:22 -0400

Hello, Are there any individuals out there who have incorporated
permaculture concepts into their life? We are working on
developing a sustainable relationship with society, land,
politics, current economics, nature, etc. and would like to
discuss techniques.

Our experience has indicated that intentional communities may not
be the best answer for some people trying to live permaculture.
Solitary, permaculture activities in existing communities is
possible and can be beneficial to the community. This seems to
be somewhat contrary to the view in most permaculture books and
has me puzzled. Can you really build communities without first
developing the raw materials (people and lifestyles)?

Jeff (vote with your lifestyle)

  • [no subject], Sara Prout, 09/22/1995
    • [no subject], Jeff Owens, 09/23/1995