permaculture - Permaculture course and site near glastonbury uk (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@calypso-2.oit.unc.edu>
  • To: permaculture-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu
  • Subject: Permaculture course and site near glastonbury uk (fwd)
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 1995 11:14:52 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 1995 06:33:03 -0400
From: johanna brewer <johanna.brewer@ukonline.co.uk>
Subject: Permaculture course and site near glastonbury uk

There is a permaculture site near glastonbury called Turners Field,
which i am involved with. We welcome visitors by prior arrangement,
there is limited accommodation; no mains serivces and we run it on
permaculture lines.

We are running a 72 hr accredited Permaculture Design course starting
1st October 1995 for 2 weeks with Patrick Whitefield, one of the best
pc teachers in the uk. we still have some places left if there is anyone
out there interested in doing the pc design course and hasnt been able to
get on one. pls contact me for further details.

thanks.
cheers. johanna brewer

johanna.brewer@ukonline.co.uk