permaculture - strychnine

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Matt Kovacs <M.Kovacs@botany.uq.edu.au>
  • To: permaculture-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu
  • Subject: strychnine
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 1995 11:44:06 GMT+1000

Can anybody help me ? The QLD government has just passed an urgent
amendment allowing the crop farmers to aerial spray strychnine on
to crops, thus protecting them from the - yet again - mouse plague.
What can I do besides faxing the government and telling them their a
bunch of cretons ?

As an aside, I'm after any Fukuoka publications - any one got any
spare ?

One more, I was at the 5th Int PC Copenhagen, and would really like a
copy of the proceedings, can anyone help ? I'm currently at the Dept.
of Botany, University of Queensland.

mellow mulching,
Matthew Kovacs
Botany dept.