permaculture - INTRODUCTION

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Emanuele John Gelsi <s100962@student.uq.edu.au>
  • To: permaculture-mg@ces.ncsu.edu
  • Subject: INTRODUCTION
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 1995 15:03:08 +1000 (GMT+1000)

Hi, my name is Emanuele John Gelsi. I have completed a permaculture
course in Lismore in 1993 but I still haven't had mush of a chance to
practice/ do designs as I lack much of the knowledge needed about plants.
Hoevever, I am currently doing a coursework masters in Social
Planning and Development at the University of Queensland, St. Lucia, and
I am attempting to integrate permaculture with what I learn.

The message which will follow this is something I found in
Rursoc-l, the
rural sociology list. Perhaps some of you more experienced permacuture
designeers might be able to help.

yours truly
E J Gelsi

  • INTRODUCTION, Emanuele John Gelsi, 05/23/1995