permaculture - permaculture-online.com: anyone interested in using this domain for their group's website?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: permaculture-online.com: anyone interested in using this domain for their group's website?
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 13:45:08 -0500

Had forgotten about it but it appears that I may own this domain, for
a little while longer, that is, unless current ownership is renewed.
Is there anyone on the list who needs this domain and will make good
use of it (not resell it for $$)? If currnet ownership is not renewed
this mid-March it will become available to anyone -
I can opt to not renew it and prospective new owner can get dibs on it
early on. Let me know if anyone wants it. Ute?

LL

L.F.London ICQ#27930345 lflondon@mindspring.com
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech london@ibiblio.org

  • permaculture-online.com: anyone interested in using this domain for their group's website?, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 01/02/2002