permaculture - Re: cultural myths and misery

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: Re: cultural myths and misery
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 19:11:27 -0500

On Tue, 11 Dec 2001 00:51:06 +0100, "souscayrous"
<souscayrous@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

>At different times, different people have urged that this discussion is
>worth having, I disagree. I feel such comments cover a mild embarrassment
>at what has become a moronic inferno. There has been no light generated to
>counter the heat, no sudden lightening from the too loud thunder.

............ but without it, as too often happens here (maybe things
will improve), the silence is deafening :-)

>Souscayrous...apologising to the vast majority of this list who have, I
>suspect, no interest at all in this thread...promising to stick to the
>practical aspects of pc from now until eternity...

We can have both.

L.F.London ICQ#27930345 lflondon@mindspring.com
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech london@ibiblio.org

  • Re: cultural myths and misery, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 12/10/2001