permaculture - Re: what sort of digest is this?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: Re: what sort of digest is this?
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 10:46:18 -0400

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001 22:40:23 +0100, "Graham Burnett"
<gb0063551@cableinet.co.uk> wrote:

>Re: what sort of digest is this?

This list won't be split. I experimented with a
companion permaculture calendar list which
got little use so deleted it recently.

Unless requested by a majority of list subscribers
this will be the only PC list I manage. Alternate
PC lists may be formed by others elsewhere, though.
There is the Earthlink PC list, which I think is still around
but may have little traffic.

LL
owner, permaculture list

L.F.London ICQ#27930345 lflondon@mindspring.com
www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech london@ibiblio.org

  • Re: what sort of digest is this?, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 04/21/2001