permaculture - Re: New listserv for southern hemisphere

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: Re: New listserv for southern hemisphere
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 11:50:20 -0500

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001 20:14:02 +1100, Pacific Edge Permaculture + Media

<pacedge@magna.com.au> wrote:

>Hello everyone...
>The permaculture-oceania listserev is now a reality.
>
>The listserv will replace this ad-hoc mailing list.
>
>Permaculture-oceania allows permaculture and like minded people to talk
>directly to one another. When you respond to a mailing or when you initiate
>a mailing it goes to everyone on the list.

I've added a link (basically, the info you posted in your message, as
a text file to view) to your new list in my permaculture website.
It is:
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/documents/permaculture-oceania-listserv
FAQ and info on subscribing

Maybe you could add links to this list in yours. They are:
http://franklin.oit.unc.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=permaculture
PERMACULTURE
Permaculture list FAQ

L.F.London ICQ#27930345 lflondon@mindspring.com
www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech london@ibiblio.org

  • Re: New listserv for southern hemisphere, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 03/19/2001