permaculture - Re: Keyline Books in the USA

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: Re: Keyline Books in the USA
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 12:23:49 -0500

On Tue, 14 Nov 00 10:39:18 -0700, rick valley <bamboogrove@cmug.com>
wrote:

>>"The Challenge of Landscape" by PA Yeomans was available not long back as a
>bound xerox copy from Franklin Espriella in Guindo, CA; I think it was an
>above-board by permission deal, and as I unpack my office I'll find the
>address and post it.

>I agree that it is the richest of the bunch; PA's

> "scale of permanence in the landscape"

I really like the ring of that phrase.

>has been a crucially valueable concept for my design work.

Do you do landscape design/contracting or the same
with influences from permaculture or strictly permaculture design?

Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lflondon@mindspring.com
london@metalab.unc.edu
http://www.ibiblio.org/london
http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture

  • Re: Keyline Books in the USA, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 11/14/2000