permaculture - Re: Pics uploads directory??

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: Re: Pics uploads directory??
  • Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 14:57:42 -0500

On Wed, 1 Nov 2000 18:37:25 -0000, "Graham Burnett"
<gburnett@unisonfree.net> wrote:

>Hi Lawrence-
>
>I attempted to upload 4 jpg's to the 'uploads' directory
>
>http://www.ibiblio.org/london/permaculture/uploads/pics/

This was a typo; it should read:
These are uploads areas for permaculture material:
For PICs uploads:
http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture/upload-pics.html
For DOCs uploads:
http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture/upload-docs.html
Go to the above url and upload your pix again.
(I moved the eval2,3,4 from the ag area to the pc area, so you only
need to upload eval1.jpg [don't u/l the .bmp version as its over
1.5megabytes].

These both work OK now, I just corrected the code and tested them.
These are uploads areas for permaculture material.

The URLs for uploads of agriculture and any other related information:

PICs:
http://www.ibiblio.org/intergarden/upload-pics.html
DOCs:
http://www.ibiblio.org/intergarden/upload-docs.html

This area was disabled temporarily from some idiot uploading a
corrupted html file, which I deleted; now it all works. There were
several files in the pics area that might be yours: eval1.bmp (deleted
as it was a .bmp and over 1.5mb) eval2,3,4. - now moved to the PC
area.

>When I went to check they were there there was no sign of them, only about 4
>files that were 18
>months or so old- can you advise? also clicking on the link on the homepage
>took me to some site
>going on about leonardo da vinci or something...

All fixed now.

Thanks for the heads-up.

>can you help, cheers,
>
>Graham Burnett
>35 Rayleigh Avenue
>Westcliff On Sea
>Essex, UK
>SS0 7DS
>
>South East Essex LETS
>http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/
>
>South East Essex Organic Gardeners
>http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/SEEOG/
>
>South East Essex Permaculture
>http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/SEEOG/page7.html
>
>Robert Hart's Forest Garden
>http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/Forest/index.html

Great websites - thanks for all your great work.

LL

Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lflondon@mindspring.com
london@metalab.unc.edu
http://www.ibiblio.org/london

  • Re: Pics uploads directory??, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 11/01/2000