permaculture - Re: distance courses - from the first distance course body.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: Re: distance courses - from the first distance course body.
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 21:58:35 -0400

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:25:04 +1000, "askpv" <askpv@ozemail.com.au>
wrote:

>hello from Permaculture Visions,
>five years ago we were the first to start teaching permaculture by the net,
>we were treated as an oddity
>and most permaculture teachers said it wouldn't work.

Don't forget Dan Hemenway's online PC curricula, offered several times
a year, I believe. He has been doing this for many years; doesn't have
a website other than what is put online at CSF in Colorado. His
venture has been quite successful.

Lawrence F. London, Jr. Venaura Farm ICQ#27930345
lflondon@mindspring.com london@metalab.unc.edu
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/permaculture PermaSphere
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/orgfarm AGINFO

  • Re: distance courses - from the first distance course body., Lawrence F. London, Jr., 07/24/2000