permaculture - Re: zone 6 & Aliens!!!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: Re: zone 6 & Aliens!!!
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 11:58:15 -0500

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 08:26:01 -0800, "Roger Ellison"
<thornbushdesign@jetcity.com> wrote:

>I say keep Permaculture within the physical verifiable world, and not open
>it to the vagaries of the spirit world and those who speak for it, for there
>interest are not always ours.

Tell that to the aborigines; have them rethink their attachment to
Dreamtime. They have more connection to the "physical verifiable
world" than most of us combined in several lifetimes. If the "sprirt
world" works for them who is to say it isn't appropriate for many
of the rest of us. Including it as a zone may be a technical mismatch
but including it as a valuable component of that body of knowledge
and intuitive awareness that comprises Permaculture is another.
Lawrence F. London, Jr. Venaura Farm
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/permaculture PermaSphere
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/orgfarm AGINFO
lflondon@mindspring.com london@metalab.unc.edu

  • Re: zone 6 & Aliens!!!, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 03/21/2000