percy-l - Re: [percy-l] The Moviegoer - Chapter One

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion of Walker Percy

  • From: Percy-L Listserv Manager <percy.listserv.manager AT gmail.com>
  • To: Percy-L Submission <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] The Moviegoer - Chapter One
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2024 21:01:27 -0400

Dear Percy-L:

I have highlighted in blue, indented text Janet Cantor's earlier 7/10 response to Rhonda's opening post for MG Chapter One.  Since Rhonda's post is lengthy, and Janet posted her comments "inline", this formatting tweak should help Janet's comments stand out for discussion.

Henry Mills

Percy-L Listserv Manager

wppdirector AT gmail.com

Rhonda,

I wrote my answers to your questions under each question.

Janet Cantor