percy-l - [percy-l] Hemingway and Percy

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: John Shaffett <jshaffett AT shorter.edu>
  • To: "percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [percy-l] Hemingway and Percy
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 20:05:00 +0000

Yes, I am thinking about comparing/contrasting Percy’s Second Coming with Hemingway’s The Old Man and the Sea. I am doing a tutorial this summer. I am reading five works of Percy and Five works of Hemingway. At the end of the tutorial, I am hoping to decide on the four works of Percy to compare with the four works of Hemingway.

John E. Shaffett

SHORTER UNIVERSITY CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email, or its attachments, may contain private, confidential or privileged information of Shorter University and is for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, disclosure, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error or you are not the intended and authorized recipient, please notify the sender and permanently delete all copies of the respective email and its attachments without reading them. Thank you for your cooperation.

  • [percy-l] Hemingway and Percy, John Shaffett, 05/18/2021