percy-l - [percy-l] Fwd: The Moviegoer.

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: honeyjbc1 <honeyjbc AT gmail.com>
  • To: percy lists <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [percy-l] Fwd: The Moviegoer.
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 11:15:44 -0400

Attention all Percy lovers:

Jessica Hooten Wilson will be interviewed on a podcast probably available on September 1st.
Subject?
The Moviegoer!

John Miller does these wonderful interviews of scholars who are experts on their subjects and it is all part of a Great Books discussion series under the auspices of Hillsdale college.

He is a wonderful questioner and usually the podcasts are exceptional.

If anyone has trouble finding the podcast, let me know and I will make sure the List has the link.

Can't wait.
Janet Cantor

  • [percy-l] Fwd: The Moviegoer., honeyjbc1, 08/01/2018