percy-l - Re: [percy-l] The Last Gentleman

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Jim Forest <jhforest AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] The Last Gentleman
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 16:08:34 +0200

Dear John Riley,

I’m certain I’m far from the only one on the WP List grateful for your comments re The Last Gentlemen. You make me want to read the novel again. It has been too long.

By any chance would you be willing to share an e-copy (PDF?) of your thesis with those on the List who have a special interest? I would put my name on the list of grateful recipients.

Friendly greetings,

Jim Forest

* * *

Jim & Nancy Forest
Kanisstraat 5 / 1811 GJ Alkmaar / The Netherlands

Just published: “All is Grace,” my revised and expanded biography
of Dorothy Day: http://www.jimandnancyforest.com/2006/03/24/all-is-grace/

Out in June: "Saint George & the Dragon"
http://www.jimandnancyforest.com/2011/04/04/saint-george-and-the-dragon/

Photos taken while in the US earlier this month:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jimforest/sets/72157626610535756/

Jim & Nancy web site: www.jimandnancyforest.com
Jim's books: http://www.jimandnancyforest.com/books/
Photo collections: www.flickr.com/photos/jimforest/collections/