percy-l - Re: [percy-l] The Moviegoer

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: morticia7 AT juno.com
  • To: percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] The Moviegoer
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 10:30:15 -0400

Janet:

I don't know how old you are, but it seems that you grew up during the generation that needs "instant gratification".  Well, this is the fourth time you've sent this email to me in a few days---I don't do "desperate" and I most emphatically don't answer pleas for instant gratification.

You obviously have no patience, you have not attached your questions (which you should have done so people can judge whether or not they want to participate), you've not stated whether you're a student, member of a book or movie group, or too lazy to figure out the MOVIEGOER for yourself, and you're bordering on email harassment with your multiple emails.  I would have answered your first email had you listed the questions, but then immediately came the barrage of emails and now I'm no longer interested (as I'm sure you've already ticked off a number of other potential participants).  Please cease and desist.

Cathy (a.k.a morticia7)