percy-l - Re: [percy-l] Palahniuk

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: RHONDA MCDONNELL <rhonda_mcdonnell AT msn.com>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] Palahniuk
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 17:59:24 -0700

I have no answers, but you have reawakened in me a desire to read Palahniuk--as soon as I grade the mountain of essays that I'm presently avoiding.

--Rhonda

"You live in a deranged age, more deranged than usual, because in spite of great scientific and technological advances, man has not the faintest idea of who he is or what he is doing."

                                    Walker Percy