percy-l - Re: [percy-l] Walker Percy Remembered

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Dye, Steve" <sldye AT bluegrass.org>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] Walker Percy Remembered
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:16:25 -0400

I had the opportunity a few years ago to visit Covington looking for Percy’s gravesite. I stopped in at the local library and just asked if anyone knew where it was. I was pleasantly surprised at how gracious and helpful they were, immediately giving me great directions to the Abbey “down the road”.  The folks in Covington do fondly remember and honor Percy. I also look forward to this book.

Steven L. Dye, MA

Director

Bluegrass MH-MR Board, Inc.

1500 Leestown Road, Suite 338