percy-l - Re: [percy-l] Kramer's new book

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Robert Eckert <rgeckert AT yahoo.com>
  • To: J Rivas-Pita <juliorivas AT gmail.com>, "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] Kramer's new book
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 08:41:35 -0800 (PST)

It is from "Is a Theory of Man Possile" which is in _Signposts in a Strange Land_.

J Rivas-Pita <juliorivas AT gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Robert,

In case you could spare a few minutes, could you tell us something
more on the last quote from Percy, "I can even visualize..."? Is the
essay (or interview) it comes from available online?

Many thanks and all best wishes,

Julio

--
Be Happy! (Fr. Benito Ballesteros, OSB, 1924-1996)
Sé feliz! (P. Benito Ballesteros, OSB, 1924-1996)

Yahoo! Shopping