percy-l - Re: [percy-l] Berry Morgan

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Nikkibar AT aol.com
  • To: percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] Berry Morgan
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 01:05:17 EST

Berry Morgan was a fine writer and a great friend of Walker. He read her work and most of his friends in Covington who met her on her occasional visits to Covington with her family read her books and short magazine pieces as they appeared. I probably have most of the canon in the library but that is upstairs and at the other end of the house. I'll try to check what I have, but daylight is required. She published with some frequency in the New Yorker as I recall and Google could probably give you a bibliography. Her work is excellent and well worth the effort to obtain and read.

Nikki Barranger

Nikki

  • [percy-l] Berry Morgan, Mark Maier, 11/12/2004
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: [percy-l] Berry Morgan, Nikkibar, 11/13/2004