percy-l - Re: [percy-l] Lonergan and Percy?

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "RHONDA MCDONNELL" <rhonda_mcdonnell AT msn.com>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] Lonergan and Percy?
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 01:04:18 -0700

Hi Mike:

There is life out here, but no answers.  I don't recall Percy mentioning Lonergan anywhere, but I could be wrong. If I weren't on a holiday from all productive endeavors, I'd check indexes of his non-fiction and interview books. Sounds like you're having a much more productive December, so you might try to find out there.

Rhonda