percy-l - [percy-l] Lonergan and Percy?

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Mike Frentz <mfrentz_2 AT comcast.net>
  • To: percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [percy-l] Lonergan and Percy?
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 23:04:23 -0500

Hallooo out there! (no messages at all since I've switched email addressess.. THIS IS A TEST :-)

Does anyone recall if Walker Percy had expressed any interest in the work of Bernard Lonergan? I'm just getting into Lonergan's work now (working through his Collected Works Vol 2: Verbum: Word and Idea in Acquinas). It strikes me as an area that Walker would have been interested in, yet I see no evidence of his having gone down this path..

Merry Christmas or other appropriate Happy Holidays to all!!

Mike