pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] doesn't qualify as a synthesis...

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: pcplantdb <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] doesn't qualify as a synthesis...
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:58:29 -0700

...although I admit, that is the intention here.

hola todos,

So 0.2.3, eh? Andale, Chad! And thank you for taking care of the domain
registration.

A few things:

-Scott, are you willing to set up the Pay Pal account with Rich/Chad’s
help? (If he is too busy – Rich/Chad, would you be willing to do it if
provided with the necessary info?)

-http://fundable.org sounds interesting, Chad. Would you like to look
into it, or should I? Everyone – please continue thinking of creative
funding ideas.

-I reviewed the website the other day, and made a list of things I’d like
to change/improve (which included some of the suggestions Marco made).
I’ll be meeting with Bear tonight (Thursday) to, as Chad would say, add
his “Loving touch” to the website. If anyone has ideas for changes/
improvements, please email them to us today so we can work on them
tonight.

-Chad wrote, “The struggle I'm having is with the conflict between
authoritative and *tohubohu* information.” I’m not exactly sure what you

mean, but sounds like an interesting discussion for the PIW list – would
you like to start this thread?

That's it for now.

good goin' yalls
*Stephanie