pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] [mini-synthesis][36][5.17.05]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: <john@eco-living.net>, Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] [mini-synthesis][36][5.17.05]
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 10:56:16 -0700

hola todos,

Sorry I've been a bit MIA lately. And I'll actually lack internet access
for the next 10 days, so I'll be MIA a bit more. Just wanted to respond
to a few things quickly.

First, a genuine thank you to Johns and Rich for dedicating time to
discuss the issue tracker honestly and thoroughly. And thank you to Rich
for the beginnings of an issue tracker spec. A few responses to Johns in
CAPS:

I think perhaps I am simply too structure-oriented for the PIW project.
WELL, I FEEL THAT PIW NEEDS MORE STRUCTURE. SO PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO ADD
SOME ;)

How about using the issue tracker to track tasks?
I specifically supplied an issue type of 'task' for this purpose, as
requested.
GREAT, WHAT DO OTHERS THINK? STEPHANIE'S TASK LISTS, OR ISSUE TRACKER,
OR BOTH?

[RE: LOGGING HOURS WORKED]
Is that just for your project reporting stats?
Thus far I have not done any work that I would be paid for.
In any case I haven't been tracking my time thus far.
YES, EVERYONE PLEASE TRACK HOURS. IT WOULD CERTAINLY BE MEANINGFUL TO
SHOW UNPAID HOURS CONTRIBUTED TO THIS PROJECT!

That's it for now, folks. More later. Much more.

I appreciate everyone's commitment.

keep it up, yalls
*Stephanie

  • Re: [pcplantdb] [mini-synthesis][36][5.17.05], Stephanie Gerson, 06/03/2005