pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Threading

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Threading
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 21:12:04 +0000

Aloha,

Yep, I'd be happy to go with a thread per section.

Maybe we could have a talk thread. This would be the default thread
so most comments would go here. Users could select a more specific thread (eg Edible Uses) if they wish.

One thing I get a LOT of is people asking where they can get plants
so it would be good to have a thread along that line.

My question is, what is your proposed UI for these 'threads' of comments?

That is, when I'm looking for info on some plant(s), how will these (threaded) comments be searched for, found and presented to me?