pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Re: [piw] Information I would like to see

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Sean Maley <semaley@yahoo.com>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Re: [piw] Information I would like to see
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 12:39:00 -0800 (PST)

Larry,

You are welcome to login to my computer, if you just
want to learn. Let me know what you want for a login,
then download putty to your windows client. Also, let
me know what you want to learn about. I do have a 2
year old that occasionally pushes the button, but it's
usually available. I already have others coming in to
learn. For your own sanity, let me know what level of
knowledge to speak to you on (the metal, APIs,
scripting/SQL, Admin, or application user).

PUTTY Download: http://tinyurl.com/2r4w

My host:
green-phoenix.org
or permaculturemarketplace.com

They are 6 of one host and a half dozen of another. I
have very little time to do actual work on my sites,
so take it easy on me. Nevertheless, I have a
resource that I'm willing to share.

-Sean.