pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Re: [piw] Information I would like to see

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Sean Maley <semaley@yahoo.com>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Re: [piw] Information I would like to see
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:17:21 -0800 (PST)

... spelling error, scraping. Basically, we do what
google does. We scan the web pages from other plant
database web sites and archive the information with
our own data. This gathers information quickly and
adds to the available information that this database
provides for our users. We may not have our own
information for a given species, but could still have
something to provide. A simple report would provide
all the available opportunities to add to the archive
from a permaculture perspective.

Sorry for the scrappy attention to detail, it's been a
busy week. (MSRB has been having their fun this week)

-Sean.