pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] [un-synthesis]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>, Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] [un-synthesis]
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:46:17 -0800

hello everyone,

Hope you all had a Lovely new years. Since I've been tuned out (or
rather, to another frequency) for the past 2 weeks, would someone mind
updating me on what's been discussed? That would be much appreciated.

Also, all that Linux hype on the permaculture listserv might be a great
opportunity to officially announce PIW and ask people to join our
listerv. What do you think? If you think it's a good idea, I'll draft
an email and send it out this week - please let me know.

Thanks, it's nice to be back.

peace
*Stephanie